The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 1991 Stock Wheels

engiekev

Looking for a set of 1991 Stock wheels, good condition with no damage to lip. I would likely be repainting, but my color is kensington grey for reference.

I would be willing to pay shipping, though I realize it would be high and not convenient. Willing to drive within MI area (MI, OH, IN, IL, WI)

Thanks!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Just FYI, only 92's came in Kensington Gray. 1991 wheels won't be available stock in that color.

Last edited:

engiekev

I have a mint set of '92 wheels in kensington grey currently on the car, this would be for an additional set likely to paint black.

4Grim

Free 91 stock wheels

He says he won't ship but maybe you can work something out like Greyhound shipping.

Last edited:

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Contact pot, he has a part out going on right now. In the FS section. 306 views and counting ....

jmelocik

Pot has some and I have a set. Either one of us should be able to help you.

Josh

andrew4g63

I have a few sets of 91 wagon wheels in SE Wisconsin. Let me know if you pics

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts