The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 14b

idreamidrive

Looking for a 14b that needs a rebuild so I don't have to be down a car. Or for some reason you have one that has been rebuilt recently, that might work too.

I would really like one with a 7cm hotside, but I can live without that as I can put that together myself.

I would like to keep my car as stock as possible if you are wondering why not go 16g.

chrisfullwood

i'm pretty sure i have one in the shop, if its the one i think, it blew an exhaust side gasket. It got pulled and sat on the shelf. No vane damage or anything else. Ill check and get back with you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned