The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

white wagon wheels, give away, pictures

blackvr4

hey guys I cant post in the for sale section because I am a noobie and these arn't really for sale, because Im just giving them away for free, but I was wondering if anybody wants these rims. I just put on 92galant wheels that came with my car and now I have the set of wagon wheels that I took off. I don't want any money for them, I know there are people on this forum that like the wagon wheels, I personally don't think they look good, I just don't want them to take up room in the garage and I don't want to throw them out in fear the somebody on here might want them.

the wheels are in pretty good condition the paint is obviously not so great but at far as the wheels go they look great, I dont think I saw any dents on them at all! but being white they are extremely dirty!

here are a few pictures

galanthome2.jpg

galanthome4.jpg

galant1.jpg

galant3.jpg

89Mirageman

I would love to take them off your hands for my Colt if you're willing to ship them.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts