The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Which spark plug and wires to use ?

Ethan

Someone kindly suggest me that which spark plug and wires should I use?

I have problem of finding parts in own country. So, gonna have to order from abroad. ( I can't import directly due to our nation restriction and have to ask friend who live at abroad to carry them ) ( Ah...it will be too long to explain. Complicated !!! )

So, which kind of parts should I order? And, if that parts unavailable, which should I purchase?

Among following spark plugs, which one should I use and which should be my secondary option?
NGK BPR6EY
NGK BPR6ES
NGK BPR6EIX
NGK BPR6EGP

Among following Ignition wires, which one should I use and which should be my secondary option?
Accel Thunder Sport Spark Plug Wire ACC7920B
AC DELCO 934F AC934F
Bosch 9246 BS09246
NGK ME64 W0133-1620701
Beck Arnley Premium Ignition Wire set 175-5972
Denso First Time Fit Ignition Wires NP6714074

Or should I order other product?

Please, kindly suggest me.
(PS: My car is at stock condition and performance)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned