The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Where to find a taller evo 3 5th gear

turbojew

what is the TOP speed of a stock geared VR4? saying you had 1000 hp or some insane number.

I hit 160 in a 4 Speed Automatic 88 Conquest TSI with a TD06 17c on 15 lbs Topped out

KT

160? Really? The speedo only goes to 150. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

fuel

guess it depends on what spec Starion?

DSC05348.jpg

but yes, 160 does seem a tad unbelievable. Those things are sketchy above 200km/h

Last edited:

turbojew

nice aussie gauge. GPS was telling me my friend I had this thing screaming at 6k in 4th OD
This thing was NICE. 68k Miles NICE Tires i forget what maybe avids? fresh front end work and alignment and it was lowered. This thing hugged the road like you wouldnt believe. I did 150 going UP the driscoll bridge in NJ in it to.

Also just noticed mileage on both of those. Very Nice. I got my 89 starion with 630xx and that green 88 with 66xxx?

Last edited:

fuel

since when do Australians do MPH?

Australian gauges are KM/H and go up to 220 or 240km/h. That gauge is actually from a UK-spec '88 widebody 2.0L Starion which ended up in New Zealand.

turbojew

aussie = new zealand to me sorry

fuel

yeah just like how Canada is actually part of the US /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts