The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Where do I purchase FWD Galant/DSM suspension bushes?

bazeng

Hi Guys,

I'm hoping somebody might know where I may be able to get my hands on new bushes for my Galant AMG.
It should be the same as a Galant FWD or DSM FWD.

Any links would be appreciated.

Oh and does anybody know where to get OEM rubber engine mounts?
The polyurethane ones I have causes a few too many vibrations within the cabin. Gets very annoying as a daily driver.

Thanks.

EMX5636

I think some of the OEM rubber engine mounts might still be available. Try JNZtuning.com for those. I am not 100%, but I'm pretty sure FWD and AWD are the same for the front half of the car. If you need rear trailing arm and toe rod bushings, your only option might be Poly ones from Energy Suspension or Prothane.

PC_Talon

Assuming it is a 5 speed DOHC FWD

There are a handful of mounts like in the USA.

Mitsu does offer bushings for the rear suspension torsion bar & "sway bar".

For the front control arm, they only offer the large rear bushing, not the small front one.
There are plenty of aftermarket options for all those locations though.

Contact us @ [email protected] we can give you all the pricing and avail on those.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned