The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What's the dumbest......

381gvr4

Quoting broxma:
I am happy to say I have thus far not cheaped out on much of anything, at least nothing that has bit me in the ass as of yet. Will keep you posted.

/brox

ummmm....... Dont you have a giant impact socket jammed in your motor?!?!?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif lmao

Last edited:

RedTwo

Dang, I thought I was immune - Last night I left the fittings off some brake lines I was flaring, not once but three times - and that may have happened on the same brake line more than once....

boostedinaz

Swapped calipers on my old Talon. Got all of them hooked up and tight except for one of the fronts, that one I started to thread the brake line but got distracted by a buddy coming over to help and never tightened it. After BSing for a bit we started to bleed the brakes from the back forward. He started pumping away and nothing was happening so I got up to talk to him and saw a huge puddle of brake fluid all over inner fender liner and the floor then quickly realized I forgot to tighten that brake line. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

dmj

Purchasing a GVR4, worst moneypit ever, seriously this car is starting to affect my personal life.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned