The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What happened to the(how many of you have RS hoods) topic

prove_it

Juan, I think you were a little early on deleting it. I didn't get the feeling a group buy was going to occur. Instead I thought the discussion was moving towards a group shipping event.

jnava

Staff member
When I saw prices on cf hoods and contacting Paolo...that was it.

Last edited:

prove_it

Really? I missed that part then. Good looking out. I thought it was a good thread heading towards a group shipping to split up costs. I recently got hailed on, not bad, but a new hood is in order.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I don't recall Paulo doing hoods. He did trunks. It was those guys (Kamil?) at Hi-Rev that failed hard on the hoods (second time around) IIRC.

jnava

Staff member
Well, he did other parts that never had a mounting solution. That's why he isn't on here at all. You should ask Curtis about his 2 sets of amg replicas that he can't use.

jnava

Staff member
One last thing. Please contact BoostedTalon. I know that he is specifically working on a major container shipment. I'm small potatoes in comparison on what he is working on.

jcgalntvr4-244

Quoting iceman69510:
I don't recall Paulo doing hoods. He did trunks. It was those guys (Kamil?) at Hi-Rev that failed hard on the hoods (second time around) IIRC.

Yeah this is the guy I'm looking for also any info /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Boostdtalon

Quoting jnava:
One last thing. Please contact BoostedTalon. I know that he is specifically working on a major container shipment. I'm small potatoes in comparison on what he is working on.

For those that are interested. I am working on getting some parts from Japan. Once I get the list I will post it up for all to see. No confirmation as of yet for the parts coming. I requested a number of jdm specific parts from the RS, Evolution, and AMG Galant. So stay tuned.

jcgalntvr4-244

I'm looking for a set of the galant vr4 Monte Carlo door panels I believe they were the same as the us galant vr4 panels just in the RHD configuration

fuel

^^ not all Monte Carlo VR-4s had leather interior, however all of the Super VR-4s had leather interior. I have some AMG type I door panels which have the same suede inserts but also have the fake woodgrain trim attached at the top too.

jcgalntvr4-244

Fuel are you interested in selling the fronts?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned