The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What happened to MMCDroid groupbuy?

xaisomboun

I was in it for the group buy a while back for the bluetooth adapter for MMCDroid. I emailed the guy around a month ago and he still hasnt responded on any updates or anything. Did anyone here do the groupbuy aswell?

raptorWagon

Like most group buys around here of the sorts, it failed. Now you know why we all joke so much about group buys, especially if they involve carbon fiber. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

desant78

If you want to buy the adapter, you have to go through memphetic. The mods did not approve of the group buy due to his status so it was canceled then.

jnava

Staff member
It was just spam.

jnava

Staff member
Do you really want to buy that without any verified testing. One of the guys was having problems with the software and the response was it is in beta testing. I would highly recommend a data logger instead or link. No beta testing on link or the other dataloggers.

Memphetic

Quoting jnava:
It was just spam.

....no.

Quoting xaisomboun:
I emailed him a few times with no response.. is this guy alive still!?

I don't recall getting any emails...? What's the address?

jnava

Staff member
Well, I've yet to hear anything positive about the mmcdroid bluetooth unit. Has anyone had any success. I would gladly retract my statement if there has been dramatic change. Hey, those who did get the unit, what is your overall thought on the product. Did you get what you expected?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts