The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What do you guys think about this spoiler?

Racah15

I'm sure it's been shown enough, but I just can't help but slightly...... admire it's unique-ness.
Do you guys think it's overkill/ricey? I know these aren't stock, but I found one for a good price and was thinking maybe to purchase it.
Evo3's are my favorite car, and I have always liked the spoiler, but I am not sure what to think of it on a GVR4. It's neutral. I like the unique look it gives it, I just don't like how tall it is. Kind of over the top.

What do you guys think
img.php

LIV4PSI

I hate it, and hate is a strong word.

citymunky

Like OJ's glove, it doesn't fit.

JNR

Rice without the white (doesn't make sense either).

citymunky

Still looks like cat poop.

JNR

yeah, can't say I've ever seen a spoiler like that look good and that includes oem ones on the evo's and STI's...The only one that looked good and is pretty much different, but tall, is on the F40 ferrari.

GVR47111K

What about the tall wings on 2g's and mkiv supras? I like those.

JNR

when the supra was new (93.5+), that was the stupidest looking spoiler...well, not as bad as the daytona charger or plymouth superbird (although those things are worth a fortune now), but between that and the tail lights, I could not stand the car's looks...but, it has grown on me and doesn't look so bad now for some reason. The 2G one though; naw can't say it ever grew on me even now (friend had one and always felt like tearing it off, as otherwise his car looked good).

mikus

i do like, or at least tolerate teh arch wing on the 2g's and supras --- it suits the bodystyle.

This one above though, looks like a peel-and-stick spoiler that would only suit a rolling cinderblock. Needs a shocker sticker and an affliction shirt. Tapout also accepted

supa_saloon

i remembered the sh*t i got when i asked about the evo5 spoiler on my ride. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts