The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ways to contact Paypal

14u2nV

Found this, thought it may be of some use to some of you:

paypal numbers

*1312vr4 found the link that I didn't have. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

Romanova

God, where was that earlier this year when PayPal fucked me to the tune of $50, after I sold goods to a guy on Ebay, said guy recieved the goods and left positive feedback, then demanded his money back a month later without contacting me in any way, shape, or form.

Stupid PayPal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

bazeng

im still waiting for $1200.00 AUD...

they said that the other guy doesn't have funds and are trying to chase him up?

any suggestions?

G

Staff member
dam, make that a sticky.

cheekychimp

Quote:
im still waiting for $1200.00 AUD...

they said that the other guy doesn't have funds and are trying to chase him up?

any suggestions?

Speak to your credit card company. I was out $600 AUD to some idiot who took my money for an intercooler and oil cooler that he never sent and my credit card company did a chargeback for me.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts