The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR6 Eater

Purchased a motor, tranny and misc. parts from Sean. I would deal with him again. A+ transaction.....

[ 07-10-2004, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: turbogalant ]

blacksheep

I have purchased 3 shift boots from him so far. Great service, quick shipping and excellent communication.
applause.gif

steve

quote:Originally posted by blacksheep:
I have purchased 3 shift boots from him so far. Great service, quick shipping and excellent communication.
applause.gif
Yep I've bought 1 and I agree.
applause.gif

Just bought some odds and ends for 757 of 1k from Sean and he even delivered the stuff to me at work! Thanks again Sean!

vr6eater.jpg

Sean told me the roof mouldings were available on a Thursday, money sent the next day on Friday, goods shipped the next Monday, and now today is Wednesday and you can see my joyous face above. The roof mouldings are roof mouldings...nothing special, everyone (but me) has them, but the shift boot is outstanding! Kudos for Sean's wife for making such a quality shift boot (and hat) and for having a husband who knows how to complete a transaction quickly.

Thanks for all the positive remarks. I hope everyone still feels the same when I call the scrap guy to come and get the car.

steve

Shift boot does make an awesome hat, my son loved it until I finally got to install it.
icon14.gif

atc250r

Staff member
Just wanted to chime in and say the boot and the service was top notch. Please thank your wife for her contribution to the Galant VR4 community and I hope everyone is well after the accident.

John

quote:Originally posted by stevevr4:
Shift boot does make an awesome hat, my son loved it until I finally got to install it.
icon14.gif
Yeah, hat, golf tee, Barbie boat, baseball mitt. That shift boot has been used for everything but it's intended purpose here! Great piece, promt shipping, good communication. This guy's alright. Plus, he has a REALLLY cool first name. Can't overlook that!

Got a starion IC from him, item was great, exactly as described.

Would definitely do business with him again.

Just sold Sean a car; paid on pickup. Another great transaction. Would do business with again. Also bought a shift boot from him his wife made. Get one if you don't have one.
Thanks,
Rob

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts