The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR4 Pictures Post Here !!

Number680

img.php

680/2000 will be back on the road soon. Should be getting EVOZERO on my plates when I get it registered.

Gizmovr4

584 is going to spend the winter in a nice heated spray booth - 431 is at my house also in a heated garage - and up on the lift where the salt cant get to it- no chance of rust here "G" even in the north east !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

92_talon_awd

Me (29/1000) and my boy Juan (?/2000)

92_talon_awd

Not brown, Puerto Rican haha

Turbo99

1459/2000 and 801/2000 meet for the first time

navajo49

1078/2000

TadTRC

img.jpg
img.jpg
img.jpg
img.jpg

Hi everyone,

I'm Tad, and very new here. Just want to get to know friends here. So think I have to introduce myself to you all first.

I have one E33 (the white one) and one VR4 (the dark gray one). I love both of them most among all my 2nd-hand cars.. and think you all love them very much too. I'm from Bangkok, Thailand and here, now, VR4 parts are quite rare .. and not able to find some pieces here anymore.

Actually I have many questions to ask but not so sure where I can put my question or find out the data.. but thought it might take some times..

If any suggests, please feel free..

Cheers,

Tad
img.jpg

Wookalar

TadTRC, nice VR4. The 3000 GT VR4 wheels look good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thirsty

GSX_TC

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts