The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR4 Pictures Post Here !!

quato

Quoting TeamDucktape:
32/1000 build from 2000-2001:

Haha, this car now belongs to me. In a slightly different state though. Funny to see a little bit of the cars history /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

presterone

Every one I've known who has had an old DSM or mitsubishi has had it on the road for less than two months and blown it up. I am trying to make #702 last as long as I do!! The car is coming along serving daily duty nicely, next season is trackdays and hillclimbs in vermont

GSX_TC

Here are some Updated pics of #550/2000

IMG_6609-2.jpg

IMG_6834.jpg

IMG_4166.jpg

IMG_4199.jpg

IMG_4455.jpg

IMG_4652.jpg

IMG_4654.jpg

IMG_4650.jpg

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Cool pic James

tyeler18

I know the majority on here will hate on the front bumper. But don't worry, I have an AMG bumper I plan on putting on. Just need to cut the front grill out for my FMIC. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

GSX_TC

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts