The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR4 Clothing

transparentdsm

is anyone doing this anymore? if not i would like to start doing it, so i would like to ask permission to use the .org logo. all my clothing is starting to fall apart and id like some new stuff.

ghostinthevr4

If you do create clothing with the logo you should pay an upfront fee to the org.

10 percent of the sales you make should go to the org too.

transparentdsm

thank you Ryan, i will be getting this started soon and hope to have things ready by the holidays. if anyone is interested in clothes please comment here so i can get a good guess as to what ill be needing to have made.

mjdarg

I hope you still plan on doing this. I'd definitely be down for some galant swag.

thomcasey

I'm down, but we need MAN sizes. Like 2XLT. I ain't no puny human.

transparentdsm

i still plan on doing it, its just taking longer then i had hoped. Ryan gave me permission and even the logo raw file. i have since changed my mind on how im going to do it. im going to be doing all of it myself, i have been researching and im just going to buy a silk screen and make them. the only cost effective way to order would be in bulk and cost over 2K$ with this i can get away with it for under 400$, make as many as i like, whenever i like of whatever i like and be able to custom do sizes like 2XLT, which would absolutely suck to have to buy in a bulk order.

thomcasey

Sounds awesome!! I would even buy the t-shirts and send them to you if that worked better. Now that two of my boys have GVR4's too, there will be 3 orders from Indianapolis.

galantgti

Interested as well

turbophein

So i read this 30 min ago. This is what i do for a living. i made up some quick samples pics. i can mix and match any part of it. the org as a whole should decide on 1 style and then i can make it happen. These would be professionally made and the org would get 10% as requested. I would be doing this to help the community, if not wanted no big deal.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Just watch the mixing. On some of the samples you have the later, newer "GALANT" font.

turbophein

Quoting transparentdsm:
ok, so cost for 1 ? i haven't added a cost because i don't know what it will cost yet for me.

cost would depend on what style is chosen, how many screens or heat transfers it will need, shirt/hoodie sizes have different costs, quality of the shirts and hoodies etc.

the org needs to make a final decision for all the options, then it will just vary on sizes and whether or not we add numbers, which would only work for heat transfer style of print.

turbophein

Quoting iceman69510:
Just watch the mixing. On some of the samples you have the later, newer "GALANT" font.

It was a quick rendering. only artwork i could find. looks much nicer but if we can find old artwork absolutely can be swapped if that part of the shirt is even wanted.

4Grim

I would definitely be interested in a hoodie if this goes through.

transparentdsm

Quoting turbophein:
Quoting transparentdsm:
ok, so cost for 1 ? i haven't added a cost because i don't know what it will cost yet for me.

cost would depend on what style is chosen, how many screens or heat transfers it will need, shirt/hoodie sizes have different costs, quality of the shirts and hoodies etc.

the org needs to make a final decision for all the options, then it will just vary on sizes and whether or not we add numbers, which would only work for heat transfer style of print.

so this is going into the realm of a group buy. im not doing that, im not really trying to make money, just get people galant clothing.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts