The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR4 body panels

Hi, I require the following body panels for my VR4 rally car. I live in the UK so need people who would be willing to ship them to me.

The front bumper/spoiler assy.
Front grill.
Lower door outside trims plus the front wing ones.
Rear boot (trunk)spoiler.
Rear bumper.
Rear light reflectors, either side of number plate and also the mount for a square type number plate.

I am sure that I will need more parts as time goes on.

Regards Colin.

citymunky

I have a 1991 chrome grill I can ship.

That sounds good, could you give me a total cost including shipment please.

Regards Colin.

Racah15

I have a parts car I can ship most of that stuff except the front bumper. I have one but it's really rough.
I have:
Front grille of 1991. Chrome
Lower door trims of all doors and pieces
Rear trunk spoiler
Rear bumper which will include the reflectors and taillight sets with the licence plate holder.
All can be shipped on a pallet to your destination but it will require me to get back to my house (leaving for florida for 2 weeks tonight)
Also, shipping isn't going to be pretty, but I will try to make it as cheap as possible. I used to work for a company that did mass overseas shipments and I found out UPS is the cheapest when going freight, so I can get a quote. Also, Shipping to a business address will be cheaper.
Let me know if you're interested.

Also, throw me a price of how much you would like to pay for the parts alone in USD. I am not too sure what it's worth, but we can discuss that later! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thanks!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned