The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

User Diego Missing

DavsR

Hello I sent user Diego a payment for a AC compressor back in May and then he just disappeared off the forum. Does anyone know what happened to the guy? I don't want to put a bad guy post up just yet because I think he's pretty well know on the forum and had been going through some personal issues.

thanks

89Mirageman

Looks like he hasn't logged on in 6 weeks so it doesn't look good. Have you tried sending an email? Maybe someone local to him on here will help out.

EgonOlsen

Im pretty sure he has personal issues. I had to do a pp claim to get my money back for ECMLink that he changed his mind on.
I never did a Bad thread on him cause ive had lots of good deals with him. Admins has been informed though.

My advice, get the PP claim started. odds are he wont reply in the 14 days and you get your money back, thats what happened to me.

LIV4PSI

I sent him a message on FB. Hopefully he responds.

OP, I would have already filed a dispute if I were you. Nothing against Diego, money is money.

DavsR

He sent me an email about three weeks after sending payment letting me know he was going to ship, that was four weeks ago. I sent him the money as a gift on Paypal since he was pretty well known on the forums, I figured it would be okay. Now I cant file a dispute via Paypal. Guess i'll have to just take it as a loss and move one... Sucks. How do I Tell the Admin about it?

jnava

Staff member
Quoting DavsR:
He sent me an email about three weeks after sending payment letting me know he was going to ship, that was four weeks ago. I sent him the money as a gift on Paypal since he was pretty well known on the forums, I figured it would be okay. Now I cant file a dispute via Paypal. Guess i'll have to just take it as a loss and move one... Sucks. How do I Tell the Admin about it?

Let me.contact him. Ill text him like others have already.

Galantvr4559

Hey, it's Diego, posting on Bryan's acct.

I fell out of the loop, had a run in with Johnny law, got out, broke my phone (main internet source), and packed up for Colorado to restart everything. With the way my last few months have been stuff has slipped my mind.

I've dropped the ball here. Some stuff that got way out of my hands, and I will of course make up for it.

I just caught wind of this, and get paid this Friday (out of work since my retarded stay in county) and will correct everything, get my phne fixe and reconnected with the world again.

Diego

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned