The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

USDM 1993 Brochure

misterfixit

Lancer99

the wheels on the LS look pretty sweet! Would like to see those on the VR-4 when it came off the line.

fuel

typical parts sharing Mitsubishi - they were the same wheels fitted to many 7G Galants in Japan, including my '94 Galant VX-R V6 MIVEC

side2.jpg

gvr4144

Quoting Lancer99:
the wheels on the LS look pretty sweet! Would like to see those on the VR-4 when it came off the line.

"agreed"

slugsgomoo

they're in the pictures, but the brochure never mentions the one desirable thing about a 1993...

HEADLIGHTS. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsught.gif

maroonmetallic

The 93 LS had so many cool odd parts. I'm glad I found one to part out and get all of those parts from. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Shawn

Last edited:

MellowVR4

Headlights and the front cover are gold!! vr4 bumper with out the fog holes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

slugsgomoo

you guys are nuts.

93 grille = fugly
usdm bumper = fugly (with or without fog light holes... I actually like the usdm gvr4 bumper better. Even if you don't use fogs, you could use those to duct to brakes or coolers).

I'm going with my previous sentiment, headlights are the sole good thing about a 93 galant.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned