The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Upper Midwest "Newbie"

I could have sworn I was a member here at one point, but none of my typical usernames seem to be working.

I'm Dane. 27 yrs old, married w/ a 3 yr old boy.

(EDIT) I owned 477/2000 Belize Green back in 2004... then 1929/2000 Summit White in 2006. I miss them both tremendously. I'm actually here hoping that I can somehow be reacquainted with #477. I don't remember who I sold it to... but if #477 is out there and in as good of shape as it was back then, I'd love to buy it back.

Here's a photo of both the ex-rides. I'm half-ass in the market for a project car. Don't really have the money set aside, but I'd entertain taking out a loan for the right one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perkul8r

If your kinda sorta looking to buy, check out Mitsustyle.com I have mine up for sale on there, and I know there is at least one more too. That site is based out MN so they should be close to home.

Now that I look in the FS ads again. I see the only one not on here fro sale is mine. lol. All the others I know of off Mitsu are on here.

Last edited:

trunks

Charlie (turbodomestics on style) has his car for sale and I can vouch for him being a standup guy. Price seems fair too..

Terry Posten

I sold you that caddie and the number was 1929/2000 and I fixed all the little things and turned it into a reliable daily driver and then sold it to Myles Winn in Chicago about a year after I bought it. He drove it and sold it a few years later and then I lost track of it.

Welcome back.

And yeah, that caddie had a good ride.

1929! Awesome, thanks for the correction. I searched and searched for the number, and the only number I found was 477... which must have been my green one. Glad to see you're on here and that you kept an eye on the car, at least for a while. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Quoting trunks:
Charlie (turbodomestics on style) has his car for sale and I can vouch for him being a standup guy. Price seems fair too..

I've been lookin' at that one too. There have been a good number of VR4s floating around it seems. But all of them have one or two problems that make me a little skiddish...

OZRally

I'm the current owner of 1929 and not sure if it was green originally because mine is white. Hmmm...?

Terry Posten

1929 is and always was white.

Did you buy it from Myles directly or did it change hands between you two?

OZRally

His original post confused me. I bought it from another person after Myles. It sure does have a history.

Terry Posten

Yes it does.

I got it with a keyed up trunk lid and black 92 wheels. Sold the wheels to Hertz and the trunk lid got scraped and a 90 LS summit white parts car donated the new lid.

I still have a ton of pictures of 1929 if you want some.

Wow, so I am all sorts of confused now... lol I completely forgot which one I sold to whom!

So 1929 is the white one, 477 is the green one, and 477 is the one I'm looking for. It all makes sense now though. My bad Terry... I could have sworn I sold you the green one. Sorry for all the confusion everyone!

Just so you know then OZRally, I did not have that motor rebuilt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Isn't there a registry somewhere with a list of all the known owners?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts