The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Updated status of #1655

Ebrake

After a while of giving up on the search for #1655 we found a vin for it in one of my dads dm's on his old account which was @91mitsuvr4 but it seems the account was deleted due to inactivity. we got the vin (JA3CX56U1MZ010696) and pulled a Carfax, Carfax states it was sold at a salvage auction in Massachusetts which gives me some hope because its far from where it was originally sold in Iowa, unfortunately no date was given for this sell so we have no idea how long ago that was but if you have any info on the car or if you have the plaques I'm interested.

https://www.galantvr4.org/threads/f...00-in-council-bluffs-ia-sold.2332/#post-38283
where it was sold in 2008 #1655 1991 Belize green GVR4

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned