The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Umm, 4x4 Jeep Recovery with my galant vr4 (video)

CP

What town are you in?

turbophein

New Bedford, i noticed your galant are craigslist and on here. that thing is badass, and i must say i love the 2-tone look.

turbophein

huhhh can't get it to hold a decent amount of boost right now, i've tried a bunch of things to try and fix it, but i think the cracks are just to severe. i plan on upgrading the exhaust side to a 6cm housing and see if that helps. must be why your car was ging any faster, by the way how is the new setup?

keep your eyes out, ill be setting up a meet in the next month or so. I am having a guy up in NB do some welding on the header for my bike, since i just cut the cat out of it. btw nice video /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts