The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Turbo timer install !

xaisomboun

Ok so I just recently bought the APEXi pen style turbo timer with a 1g harness and attempted to hook it up.

I want to make sure Im doing this right so if anyone could tell me what Im doing wrong go right ahead!

1: Found the key cylinder harness and plugged the turbo timer inbetween them.
2: Ground the black wire to the chassis since Im not going to be using the o2/, A/F reading anytime soon.
3: Where should I get a constant 12v power source?? Do I run it directly from the battery or is there any other place?

Brunoboy

the plug and play should already power the TT up and give it a voltage to look after. the only thing you should need to hook up is either RPM, Ground and E-Brake. where I take the chassis ground and E-brake and ground both.

citymunky

if you have a plug&play 1g hardness, then no. Connect ground and try your new Turbo timer out.

Brunoboy

ground the E-brake and chassis ground wire together.......

Diego

I never got mine to count though.. it will stay at :30 no matter how much I get into it... I remember having one that counted.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts