The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Tire air pressure?

NYC86ZC

What do you set your tire air pressure to? The max psi stamped on the tire or the suggested setting inside the door jamb?

GSX_TC

i always do like 5 psi less that the tires max reccomended pressure on the sidewall of whatever tire you are running.

Last edited:

speedyd718

well i had been running the door jamb psi for the first couple months that i've owned 841, until this week end. yesterday i switched the psi to 45f and 42r, max tire psi is 51.

fuel

it really depends on what profile/size of tyre you are running. 30-35psi would be ideal for the factory 195/60 R15 tyres while in lower profile tyres you really want upwards of 40-45psi - but I wouldn't go over 45psi myself.

GSX_TC

^^ why do you keep spelling Tires like "tyres" its spelled TIRES, sorry it just bothers me to see tires spelled that way for some reason

Last edited:

jmorri15

Quoting GSX_TC:
^^ why do you keep spelling Tires like "tyres" its spelled TIRES, sorry it just bothers me to see tires spelled that way for some reason

W

T

F

Seriously?

Mike, are you on drugs?

Read a book man.

GSX_TC

what///? unless all my life i was wrong about the way tires is spelled? do they spell it differently over there across the pond?

GSX_TC

ok then. thats all i needed to know. what else do they spell incorrectly for future reference?

fuel

Quoting GSX_TC:

Uhmm.. I speak British english, not your bastardised American version. But great job on making yourself look like an arrogant and ignorant pillock.

GSX_TC

whoa whoa whoa, im anything but arrogant man. i was just asking dam. i didnt know yall spell that sh*t differently.

fuel

Did you stop to think that perhaps it is you who could be spelling it incorrectly to the rest of the world? Most likely not. Granted I know that I am on an American forum so it is not always wise to rag on Americans or how they do things.. but you would think that most people would have some idea of how things work outside of America...

fuel

Quoting galant1517:
Pil-lock

Noun: A stupid person

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif somehow I don't think that would have been in his vocabulary already :p There you go Mike - you've learnt something new today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

GSX_TC

hmmmm ok, but why do yall spell it differently though?

fuel

Why is it you who spells it differently?

GSX_TC

dude, our whole country spells the sh*t that way im just asking you personally why do yall spell it tyres. like how did that happen? who decided to change it up like that?

fuel

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

You just don't get it do you? Your whole country may spell it like that way.. but the rest of the English speaking world spells it the correct and original way. We didn't decide to 'change it up like that' - that's how it's been spelt from the very beginning of the English language. I place emphasis on English because the language comes from England - which last time I checked, is not America. However which way America has decided to spell things happened long after the conception of the English language.. in England.

This is getting beyond retarded. Next time have a think about your comments before you post them.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts