The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Time For A Colorado Meet?

Thanks again to everyone who came out. I had a great time and it was really nice to see all of those galants lining my street. Inevitably there was a couple of parts failures that needed to be addressed, but it was a great time nonetheless.

We will have to do this again fellas.

Diego

With less wreckage, and maybe I'll be able to follow you without losing you on the highway.

Diego

George I want to see the video you took. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

makedollarz

It's a good video. I had a good time, thanks everyone for showing up and hanging out. Justin, thanks for the hospitality. Let's do 1 more before it gets cold.

makedollarz

I didn't have to brake 1 time on the ride back to the springs, 3 times once I got off the interstate, luckily there was no traffic. I was playin it super safe the whole time. I think the line we put on didn't seal right or something cause it was leaking the second time from the top where it bolted to the hard line. I out a spare one on that I had and it seems to hold ok now.

GeorgeBillings

I'm glad you made it home safe. That's a long drive to have little to no brakes.

Diego - Here you go.

1st
click

2nd
click

Scott Y

The meetup was nice. The Galant hasn't had any company for quite a long time, it was nice seeing so many of them in such different stages of tunes and conditions. It was also nice to see the folks, and to see them giving some loving to the cars on the driveway.
I feel motivated to make mine run better now, I've been just driving it and ignoring some things that need attention.
The spread of growlies was pretty good, I had more to eat than at any other meet I've ever been to.
I'm glad I was able to attend, and hope to be at the next one. We need to get the collective to Bandi on a Wed night.

Diego

I would be in for that, I don't know about running it as that's a long walk back to Greeley from Bandimere if I break.

Dark_Horse

We should have a group wrenching day. Would be really easy to bust out some work on a bunch of peoples vehicles with a bunch of CO peeps helping. That way, the next meet everyone would have running vehicles.

Diego

Did that already.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

If we all went to bandi, i would need help making my battery relocation NHRA legal. The inspectors up there already rejected me a few years ago. My battery is secure, don't get me wrong, just not up to the big boy standards.

Galantvr4559

It was a good meet. I need to get my car running and get a new clutch before I go to bandi. Thank you justin for the delicious food and the gaskets.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts