The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The ultimate street galant in the making? Cheekychimp's

JB

No he didn't...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Uh-oh it's 50 Pence! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
he be reppin' stoptek like whoah

Polish

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Poor Paul his thread is getting Pwned but those are Hilarious.

steve

Quote:
Uh-oh it's 50 Pence! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
he be reppin' stoptek like whoah

FIDDY PENCE BWAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! :roflcopter:

JB

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

steve

LOL fuckin Hertz you have way too much free time during the day. I thought I was bad. I can't imagine the explanation if someone walks in and sees you photoshopping on some dude's half nude body.

Hertz

Staff member
Quote:
LOL fuckin Hertz you have way too much free time during the day. I thought I was bad. I can't imagine the explanation if someone walks in and sees you photoshopping on some dude's half nude body.

It only took 10 minutes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Problem is that Paul is sooo white it was difficult to match the skin tone at all.

steve

True. Besides, its not like they haven't caught you looking at half naked men in the past. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Quote:

name of the album - STOP or die tryin..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

So other than dropping 'the album' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif, what's new Paul?

holeshotmoe

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

cheekychimp

Quote:
So other than dropping 'the album' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif, what's new Paul?

The 'entire' interior is back all flocked in black. Door cards, pillars, dash, centre console, glovebox ... you name it if it was grey vinyl or plastic before, it's flocked now. If anyone comes anywhere near my car with a wet tissue I swear I'll pull my piece. Stainless steel skid plate support is also done.

Having real problems sourcing POR15 to do the underside of the car. I also can't decide if I should just POR15 the gas tank or get something made in stainless.

Also have had problems with the screen for the car. I'm looking for someone in avionics or the military who can get me an industrial grade transreflective (sunlight readable) touch screen. Found one for $3000 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif So I'm still looking.

Pictures later. I'm shot.

Paul.

rheckert

fyi
3000-5000 is what most sun viewable atm monitors run. They are larger though. More the size of an average laptop screen.

cheekychimp

Yeah, this one is 8.4 x 6 which makes it slightly too big for the centre console. Probably just as well, if it had fitted it might have been too tempting and I really can't justify that sort of money.

Having said that, the money I've spent on screens in R & D (read wasted on crap that broke, didn't fit or failed to perform as expected) would have made a fair dent in that price.

I'm trying to smile bravely /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned