The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The Showdown; Blow-thru MAF vs. Draw-thru

Ive been driving my car in blow-thru since I first started this thread and so far no problems and not a real noticable difference between the two.

donniekak

Quoting gtluke:
Hey guys I took the factory MAF meter off my car and replaced it with one which is the same size but off a chevy beretta. But since it uses 1950's hot wire technology I was able to rig it blow through so I can vent my BOV and impress Hondas. Drive ability has gone downhill, any suggestions?

I went to a gm maf because it meters up to about 70 lbs/min of air, the 1g about 30, the 2g about 50.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned