The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The "Registry"

Quoting 464/2K:
someone bored enough to count how many we have?

This might not be exact as there were some ??'s that I wasn't sure exactly how to count, but my conclusion from the previous lists were 712.

HHIVR4

Quoting strokin4dr:
Quoting HHIVR4:
We picked that car up from Raliegh NC..The only thing the guy could tell us about it was he bought it from a Scubie mechanic that spun it out and bent up the b pillar.Got it semi repaired and sold it unfinished body wise.The previous owner kept the dash plaque.We tried to find the original owner but to no avail.

Do you know if he still has the vin for the car? I should have got it when it was in my driveway, but did not think about it. He may still have the title because I didnt get it with the car. No big deal if he doesnt, just trying to help "the registry" out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

I havent talked to Brian (Rocketman) in forever.I dont know if he still has the title..If I see him Ill ask him to dig it up.

turbophein

pm'd my info 1755/2000, i also had 407/1000 about 6 years ago

EMX5636

Hertz- Mine should be in my profile correctly... Not on the list though.

Iceman - I'm pretty sure I sent you the VIN for 108/2000 when I purchased it last June. If not, let me know and I'll get it to you.

Congrats on getting this far. Hope we can get a bunch more.

Justin

PreskitVR4

Dale checking in 501/2K, JA3CX56UXMZ011958, didn't look soupa close at either list but i know my car was never on the radar until a year ago when i got it, so here it is.

prove_it

I own #1284/2000. It finally runs again after 5 years, if you need the VIN pm me and I can get it to you.

Flip4G63

Ive got 1439/2000 now i didnt see it in the registry but then again thats alot of numbers after awhile they all look the same lol

pm me if you need the vin for it.

1707/2000 here... If you need the VIN let me know and I will shoot it to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Wendy

91vr4

needs to be corrected.. I had 656/2000, not 1000..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned