The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The Galant Super VR4

Hello.

I own this VR4: http: click

Anyone here who knows the story o f theese specific cars?

My car is all original with no rust(that i know of).. 100K.km. runs like a bell:) only thing missing, is the lid on top and center of the dashboard(i think this is rare).
How much is my car worth(giveandtake)?

Thank you:)

Last edited by a moderator:

your photo does not work. its hard to give a price over a picture too. having photos of the underside of the car. recipts of maintenance history and even a compression test result is a big yes when it comes to helping others give you a value. also these cars are valued differently in differnt areas. especially different countries. i could tell you its worth 5000 USD. but where you are it could mena its worth alot more or less to another.

fuel

is it auto?

Terry Posten

I fixed the link for you.

mitsuturbo

It's worth two american dollars, and fifteen cents. I'll give you 3.50, though.. and i'll pay shipping.

Let's do this!

No, seriously though... what does the average GVR4 go for in your area? Without seeing engine, interior, or any other parts of the car, or knowing the mods and history, it's really difficult to say what the vehicle would be worth, even in our market.

RedTwo

What I remember from CAPS is they are just an option code, 0M0 and 1M0, that gave you a 'Super VR4' sticker for the boot lid. I can tell you more if you give me the chassis number (E39A-00xxxxx)

GIjoe

Are all the papers ok? if Its registered in the EU, I'd say around 6000 euros.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned