The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The End of Another Part (Clutch Master Levers--NLA)

DSSA

I just checked Mitsubishi's inventory while on the phone with one of our esteemed members, and the MB844603 Clutch Master Cylinder Levers which I've been stocking for years is now suddenly listed as "Obsolete".

The clutch pedals themselves have been discontinued for years, but the 1G DSM unit was a workable replacement piece. This lever is NOT. End of rebuilding clutch pedal assemblies if they round out--so if yours *is* in good condition, you may want to weld it now before it goes out.

Josh

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Josh,

I know you are not an official dealer, but is there any appeal procedure for this? The stupid thing is that they look at sales over the years, and so many of these parts have not been needed until the cars reach 20+ years old.

Need to keep one and find a way to reproduce them.

sy1100

I am glad I have a 1g and VR4 pedal assembly sitting the garage, both of which I sent to Shep trans to be welded years ago..

swe_gvr4_1991

I want to buy one from you. Need to have a stock part over here in europe, just in case.

PolskiVR4

I assume you don't have any left in your inventory? Quoting DSSA:
I just checked Mitsubishi's inventory while on the phone with one of our esteemed members, and the MB844603 Clutch Master Cylinder Levers which I've been stocking for years is now suddenly listed as "Obsolete".

The clutch pedals themselves have been discontinued for years, but the 1G DSM unit was a workable replacement piece. This lever is NOT. End of rebuilding clutch pedal assemblies if they round out--so if yours *is* in good condition, you may want to weld it now before it goes out.

Josh

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts