The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The build of 449/2000 updated 7/23/11

onesickcrx

I was in the process of getting custom insurance policy written up for the car to be fully covered for every part. I needed to finish bolting a few more small items on it and then I could have finished up the pictures for the policy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Things happen for a reason some times... This was a huge eye opener for me...

Happy to be around and I started building a Turbo Hayabusa for myself now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Tre3zy

glad your ok man... haha you have a second chance in life

GSX_TC

A busa is even more dangerous man

What the hell! Good news is you're OK.

I was a bit confused reading the last few post but then I scrolled to the top only to see the car is totaled!! It's a little difficult to follow this thread because you updated your original post instead of starting another post in the same thread.

onesickcrx

Sorry yea I just responded to people questions.... Glad I am ok too...

I build a lot of race bikes for work so this actually the normal Hayabusa's and what not

Overkill

Your alive bud so that is all that matters when things like this happen

NateCrisman

Ugh....GizmoVR4 pointed me to this thread last night.....wow...heartbreaking. Especially hearing about the insurance policy "in the works". Condolences. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

onesickcrx

Quoting Terrance362:
glad to see ur ok

Glad to be ok too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

onesickcrx

Quoting SleepinGVR4:
Damn dude. I really wanted to see what your set up could do. I hope you buy another rolling chassis and swap everything over.

I really wanted too... I wanted to race street classes with it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Afraid to say it but I will be parting it out :/

onesickcrx

Quoting NateCrisman:
Ugh....GizmoVR4 pointed me to this thread last night.....wow...heartbreaking. Especially hearing about the insurance policy "in the works". Condolences. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Feels like a huge amount of work for no reason so heartbreaking for me for sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif... If I had got the insurance thing finished I would have broke even at least, but I didn't /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Now I just have to part it out and try to recuperate what ever money I can back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

atc250r

Staff member
Just saw this today. Sorry for your loss Cory but I'm glad you're OK!

onesickcrx

Thanks man....

This part out is helping me get back on my feet after this but it feels terrible to hand over my stuff to people... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

ApexHunter

Cory glad you are OK but fuckin A man what a bummer. That engine bay was like mechanical art. I was really looking forward to seeing this thing do some crazy sh*t. Very sorry to hear about this.

onesickcrx

Thanks for all the support guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif met a lot of nice people that said a lot of nice things this weekend at the shootout. Sold a lot of little parts I brought with me also /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

onesickcrx

Nice to meet you to Terrance . I've been to shoot out like 6 years in a row I will surely still be there in 2012 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As for a Conquest I am thinking about holding off on that for now, I'm really going to focus on racing my motorcycles for 2012. I have a few records in mind to break /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts