The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Thanks and goodbye to all guys on this board

Muntermugge

Thanks to all Guys here on the board. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif
I've sold my lovely GVR4 to another Danish guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif
I almost never use the car and think it was a sin, it just stood in the garage all the time.
The guy who bought it, is absolutely the perfect owner for the car, because his father had the car sometime in the 90s.
His father was the 2nd owner of the car and is sadly died today, so the car has great importance for the new owner. (His name: Christian Friis Hansen).
Of course I have recommended him to become a member of this fantastic board, which he will do soon.
I want to thank you for your great help here, it is and has been great.
I will of course pass since continuously since I probably will regret that I sold the car, and would like to help if anyone needs it.

Thanks from Mogens/Muntermugge

The ex owner of 1871/2000

89Mirageman

Sad to see the car go but that doesn't mean you have to. Half of us don't even have GVR4's anymore but we still frequent the forum daily. It's cool that the guy's son bought it though.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Sure, hang around or stop in once in a while. Nobody is going to chase you away.

raptorWagon

Many of don't even own gvr4s anymore lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jesus_Negros

Stay. You don't need a gvr4 to be cool with the turdle squad. We love here.

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Thinking of buying a GVR4 is like standing on a diving board and looking down into a dry concrete swimming pool with a GVR4 at the bottom.

Diving board has an arrow painted on it, pointing towards the pool.

For those of us here without GVR4's, it's just slightly different.

Like the Iceman said, nobody will chase you away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

It's always great to see members from all corners of the world, checking in here on a regular basis.

This website isn't totally self centered. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

KiNgMaRtY

I can only imagine how happy the new owner is as his dad owned the car previously. I doubt he will be able to part with it and it will be in great hands.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned