The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Thank you Cheekychimp

Terry Posten

It took almost a year, but they are finally on. Thank you for everything.

Hey Terry where the hell is your battery I don't see it in the engine bay or the trunk wth? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

maroonmetallic

Look closely at the PS firewall area. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Shawn

boostx

So clean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

curtis

Quoting Blown1:
Hey Terry where the hell is your battery I don't see it in the engine bay or the trunk wth? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

JSB's don't need batteries. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

looks good Terry

cheekychimp

Hey Terry you're welcome mate and by comparison you were actually pretty quick getting these fitted. Most of the stuff you did for me still isn't on the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Quoting maroonmetallic:
Look closely at the PS firewall area. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

-Shawn

Now I see it low down behind the washer fluid bottle lol

IncorpoRatedX

heat shield and plug wires and i would call that engine bay DONE UP AND DONE RIGHT

cheekychimp

^^^ LOL at Josh, we've been trying to wean Terry off those plug wires for ages, he just won't let go! Next time I come to the States I'm bringing black NGK wires and I'm going to bribe Polish with beer to hold him down whilst I rip those abominable yellow ones out and fit the black ones ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned