The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Tein front camber plates

I'm working on a deal with Tein to do a run of these. This will be the last of these plates & delivery date will be around mid-December. Please understand this is a one time only thing & so I'm trying to get a feel of how many sets are needed. There's no backing out once you commit so please don't waste your time or mine. I would need full payment upfront & need to put a list together by the end of next week August 27th. Whatever quantity we come up with is exactly how many sets will be built. This is our last chance at a shot at these plates.

Price should be ~$190 shipped.

**This is probably in the wrong forum & should be moved to the for sale forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Romanova

Tell Tein we need a run of E39A HA coilovers.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

spooling92vr4

Quoting Romanova:
Tell Tein we need a run of E39A HA coilovers.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

+1

Waiting to hear back from Tein before I collect any funds. Will keep updating this thread as I get info.

Still waiting to hear back from Tein before I start collecting any funds. The last thing I want is collect funds & Tein backs out.

PolskiVR4

Quoting feil8409:
If it is to late let me know and maybe I can swing paying for both.

I'd gladly take his set.

God news.

I heard back from Tein & they are willing to run a batch for me with a minimum of 10 'paid for sets'. I'll start a post in the parts for sale forum with the deadline & ETA.

BrandonEchols

Too late to get in on this?
EDIT: Guess I should read...answered my own question.

Last edited:

prove_it

You can switch back to GVR4 top hats. As long as you have the orginal holes in the body.

Yes,
These are pillow ball mounts.

For those with the Evo suspension that have already redrilled their cars to use the Evo strut mount, Tein makes a camber plate for the Evo you can use. Other's have installed the E39A specific camber plates on the Evo suspension. We don't need anymore proof than what we have here in our community that either plate will work with the Evo suspension /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts