The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

TEIN COILOVER PART NUMBERS

VR42LT

G'day guys just wondering if anyone has part numbers for Tein coilovers as i want to use these in my VR4, because here in Austalia no Tein supplier has the part numbers. Ive noticed a few VR4's on this forum use Teins.

Are the coilovers used for VR4's the ones from Talons??? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks heaps, Wade.

belize1334

GVR4 version is discontinued. You can use the one from a Talon but you'll need a different front upper mount. Also, it has been observed that travel in the rear is insufficient when using Talon version unless you plan on lowing alot. Personally, I recommend BC Racing. They're less expensive while being a better product that D2/Megan/Ksport and they make a GVR4 specific version.

cheekychimp

Quoting belize1334:
GVR4 version is discontinued. You can use the one from a Talon but you'll need a different front upper mount. Also, it has been observed that travel in the rear is insufficient when using Talon version unless you plan on lowing alot. Personally, I recommend BC Racing. They're less expensive while being a better product that D2/Megan/Ksport and they make a GVR4 specific version.

Does that mean Talon specific coil overs would likely work well in a FWD Galant?

kama1

Heres whats stamped on mine they are type HR hope this helps.
Front DLPR08-12746 below it says E39A-F-10002
Rear DLPR09-12531 below it says E39A-R-10002

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts