The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Teaser - Parts I have laying around

G

Staff member
Oh hi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

gtluke

ooo send me a paper tracing of the skid plate so i can make one really easy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

icurunnin

freakin show off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
slap some paint on those bumpers and bolt them up.

bazeng

I'm keeping them as spares for the AMG I have... Just in case it justs bumped *touch wood!!*...

I was planning to use them on my VR4, but I thought that I'd keep them different so its wearing a JSPEC RS bumper...

Wait until I post pics of the AMG with a full respray and the new motor!

As for the skid plate, I can do that if you want me to........
Unless you want photo's and measurements instead?

Flip4G63

Quoting gtluke:
ooo send me a paper tracing of the skid plate so i can make one really easy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

oh hia make me one too please.

91GSR

at first i saw it and i was like "wtf is that" then i realized how AMAZINGLY AWESOME IT IS...i can haz?

Quoting bazeng:
I'm keeping them as spares for the AMG I have... Just in case it justs bumped *touch wood!!*...

I was planning to use them on my VR4, but I thought that I'd keep them different so its wearing a JSPEC RS bumper...

Wait until I post pics of the AMG with a full respray and the new motor!

As for the skid plate, I can do that if you want me to........
Unless you want photo's and measurements instead?

Could you take a photo and draw some dimensions up for us? If you could get the angle's for the side shot that'd be amazing but if not its understandable. Just draw the dimensions of the bend locations and we can probably figure it out from there. BTW that amg stuff is hotness.

TakumiJr

Quote:
Could you take a photo and draw some dimensions up for us? If you could get the angle's for the side shot that'd be amazing but if not its understandable. Just draw the dimensions of the bend locations and we can probably figure it out from there.

I could always bring my skid plate to your house, I have an identical one as the one in this thread.

P.S. Nice goodies!

cOmpressor

If someone can send an original plate to me or get the correct measurements, a group buy can be arranged.

Last edited:

prove_it

ah, could I have your exact address... I feel like making a trip.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cOmpressor

^Huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts