The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

T3 ERL manifold anyone running one?

talontyme

Looking to see if anyone is or has run one on a gvr4. Tried to search but no luck. I really like the way it looks but want to make sure it fits and a pic or two would be nice thanks in advance.

1qkfwd

I'm in the process of installing one on my gvr4. What turbo you plan on running?

brisvr4

This should make the pics easier to find Paul /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Here's a few of my pics. I'm running a Afco Scirocco style radiator. I think it would be a pretty tight squeeze with a stock unit in there though.
Let me know if you want any shots with measurements.
Seeing the manifold pic that 1qkfwd posted in his thread convinced me to get one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PTE 6262 with .82 rear and new ERL manifold

1qkfwd

Just made it a pain to do a drain on the 6262.

codeofdastreets

1qkfwd, did you need to cut some of the front motor mount to fit the oil drain with the erl mani.. Ive done a few turbo setups on galants and dsms and if im using a 10an-12an drain I had too trim the front motor mount..that was with a evo3 mani and fp mani

1qkfwd

This is the first I ever had to trim an engine mount. It was just the bracket. I took pics just havent uploaded them. I will post them in my build thread. It was minor trimming. I also went to summit to see what fitting options I had to keep clear of it before cutting it. I ended up with a 1/2 npt female flange for the turbo and a 1/2 npt male swivel/ -10 hose end. Then just a 45 -10 off the oil pan. I didnt even have to go through this much trouble on my talon with the 40R or now on there with the GTX42. Always plenty of room.

1qkfwd

Pics are up go to my sig for the pump gas build.

milkandoj

Has anyone used one with a turbo having a compressor cover thats as large as a HX35. I have one in an BEP 0.7 t3 housing, Im trying to figure out if i can fit the hx35 whit the stock radiator, ill need slim lines at minimum.

Lucas03ES

Ive got a manifold that I believe to be a turbonetics manifold. It has a spacer on the exhaust manifold, and I had to trim the motor mount bracket. its a A/R .70 Garrett and I can't fit a tock radiator in there either. Its just temporary until I can get the car down to Full-Race /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts