The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Suspension info needed

rost

I currently have a combo kyb agx/megan springs on my car.Ive read if you want an even drop you have to use 1.5 drop rear springs.I think megan are 1.9 drop.I've read a member saying you can use some sort of a spacer with a 1.9 in drop springs and it will even it out.What exactly can you use?

Second question,im pretty sure my front struts are blown.I bought them from some dsm owner used,the came assembled with some lowering springs,and he said they were not blown.In any case,i think they are.When driving on the freeway,the car feels like a boat.And when i push on the front end it doesnt stop right away,but kinda keeps moving.The question is,could it because they are set on the softest setting,or are they actually blown.Thanx in advance.

SouthCaliVR4

I can't say on the springs but my w/my agx's the car can barely be moved let alone bounce at all after the fact. I'd say your's are blown. they do have a lifetime warr but you'll need a buddy working an auto parts store to pull that off getting them second hand.

rost

As far as bumpstops go,do i have to cut them when lowering the car,or leave stock length?

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned