The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Struc

Sent him a p/s resevoir. He gave me his Fed Ex info so it could be billed to him and had great communication.

JSchleim18

Paid quickly and was very polite and patient. Thanks again.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Bid kudos to Curt. He helped me out big time with a needed part, and even trusted me to ship before I paid!

Thank you very much.

beaner

I made a WTB ad for a flywheel bolt, and he threw one in an envelope and mailed it to me free. I have no words for how awesome that is.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Another bump from me.

Curt has been extremely helpful to me with some 2.4 issues (parts, etc.). As before, trusted me to pay after reviewing the parts.

Can't even really say how grateful I am for his assistance.

Thanks Curt.

Polish

Good guy, perfect sale. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DynastyLCD

needed a set of inner and outer tie rods, who the heck would have these laying around, NIB at that??? this guys the man! i had my package in about 3 or 4 days time, including the weekend! and the price was unbeatable! Curt is an awesome guy to deal with! A+++!

mitsuturbo

This guy packaged the hell out of a FWD Quaife LSD and shipped it in timely fashion. Exactly as advertised. No bullshit.

Another happy customer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts