The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

STOLEN

GSXftw

Holy sh*t.... The HOA just amazes me with their ridiculousness... Im sorry to hear man, this story should be a joke. What is the HOA claiming for any kind of notice? I take it the car wasnt orange tagged or anything right? Was there a letter? Anything? You cant just tow complete cars on a whim from a hunch. You just cant. This is a list of idiots and the owner of the car shouldnt deal with the repercussions. I have some spare trans parts including Viscous couplings if that helps, I would imagine thats whats bad.

Last edited:

turbohf

every time i see or year HOA i cringe. for sh*t like this. rules are in place so i dont part cars on my lawn and bring down property values (example), but some people are just noisy bitches that think they have the power...

sy1100

The wife left the house to go shopping it was there, and hour latter it was towed. Got my lawyer working on getting the car repaired and possibly the tow fee refunded they cant prove the car was in the fire lane.

SleepinGVR4

Then I hope you file a lawsuit for loss of wages because you can't get to work and for pain and suffering because the HOA has damaged your family heirloom. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

jnava

Staff member
This is a nightmare....Your car is taken without true cause, especially because of an HOA....Sounds like you need to have a lawyer involved ...

GSX_TC

Stupid ass tow truck drivers, this is completely unacceptable, I can't believe they didn't use a godamm flatbed. I hope you get them to Sucessfully pay for it man.

mitsuturbo

Quoting sy1100:
The wife left the house to go shopping it was there, and hour latter it was towed. Got my lawyer working on getting the car repaired and possibly the tow fee refunded they cant prove the car was in the fire lane.

So... WAS the car in some kind of "fire lane" ?

How's this whole scenario playing out now? Since they had it towed and now it's fucked up, is the HOA going to tow it again for being a disabled vehicle on site?

JoeDaddy0

the advantage of having aftermarket is that it labels the vehicle as a restoration instead of Kelly blue book at $1k.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts