The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

stoc k alarm questiond for the 3...6...5!! -_-

MRmeeTooxD

So alarm is fine ... next thing u kno I tried opening door an lock kept locking up ... so I finally get in car like mab wtf-_-..
So knock knock my gurl gets in an im trying to unlock door an it keeps on locking on her... she thinks im locing the door when im trying to open it... finally she manages to open door before it locks on her... but it was tge rear door she tries...sure enough the damn noise in my dash sounds like signal lights are on plus head like is flashing an horn is on... I tried to deactivate buy turn yhe key in the lock cylinder but the alarm is still on and lights flashing plus security light isnt on like it use to be even wjhen I lock var it doesnt go on... any ideas or suggestions on how to go upon this...?

prove_it

First, take English 101.

Second take some time to type.

Third, then you'll get some responses on this forum.

G

Staff member
Drive it to the junkyard and take the $50.00.

GSTwithPSI

Someone just posted about this in the newbie section. Read this alarm thread. If you read through and have any questions afterwards, try and structure them into discernible sentences that are at least somewhat decipherable. Your intro thread was a punishment to read through, and there's no way you can get real help writing the way you do.

As a new member, make sure you know how to use the search function here. Beware though, it isn't exactly Google worthy. You need to include a few special characters for your searches to be effective. Include + in front of words you want included in the search, or use quotes around a complete phrase you want to find. (i.e. +disable +alarm or "disable the alarm"). Make sure you select the correct drop down in the left hand pane as well. If that's still too much for you, go to Google and enter a search phrase followed by "site:www.galantvr4.org" (i.e. disable the alarm site:www.galantvr4.org). The guys here are a great group, but most would probably agree basic sentence structure and one's ability to search around a little on your own are prerequisites to getting good help. Not trying to bust your balls, just putting forth a few suggestions to make your stay here more enjoyable. Good luck with the alarm.

Last edited:

AnotherNewb

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Man I hope you're still typing on a smashed phone.

MRmeeTooxD

Well, I actually write on here as if im texting, so to mr " prove it " up there. Im not in class trying to get a grade from you. If you dont understand, just dont comment its that simple. And for everyone else thanks for the decent feed backs. My fingers always catch diferent letters or what not. And I actually figured it out . Coincidently it was just bad connection on inner part of that door switch... I removed it an sanding the pieces an assembled it back, now it works like a champ. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts