The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Still having Clutch issues...

G

Staff member
To make sure you are getting all the air out install a speed bleeder.

tektic

I will try that. The beck/arnley turns out to be a b.h.g. cylinder from Thailand. Not going to swap it out.

tektic

Bleading for over an hour and finally satisfied there's no air. No change whatever. I threaded the pedal adjuster 3 turns up and its higher but I don't think its going to self adjust any more.

Side note : there is defiantly somthingdifferent about these two slave cylinder internals.

Nabco on the right. Can't find a part nuber for a dealer rebuild kit or nabco kit for that matter.

G

Staff member
Nabco is the good one.

tektic

So where do I get the rebuild parts?
Edit: Found part number MB012161 They want $85 for the spring plunger and boot !?

Last edited:

G

Staff member
jnz

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts