The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Stainless Steel Hydraulic Clutch Line for a Galant Vr4. Where can get some?

vegeta1170

tuners nation

alansupra94

Honestly, you can pretty much use any goodwrench stainless steel brake line. I used a line off a kit for my dad's RX08. He totaled it and I found it lying around. Worked 100% and looks just like the line I replaced that was fubared by the previous owner.

SmoothCustomer

Well the 2g will go all the way from the master to the slave on a 1g, but if you get a 1g stainless line you will still use the factory hardline. When using the 2g you need to make sure you still get it nice and secure.

citymunky

Hard lines are better than any hose, I would stick with a 1g clutch line.

stealthtt24

OK I'm not sure if you guys have bought that 1g hard line, but it is way longer than the whole master to slave setup. You will replace the whole line, metal and rubber, plus much left over. I will post a picture but I purchased a 1g one from Extremepsi back in 09'.

stealthtt24

IMAG0280.jpg

mistaVR4

Quoting citymunky:
Hard lines are better than any hose, I would stick with a 1g clutch line.

Agreed! If your hard lines from the master to the junction between the soft line and the slave Cyl are in nice shape the 8" SS line that connects from the hard line junction to the slave, the short line will work just the same..

'

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts