The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

spotted: White VR4? in WA

Whoodoo

I was going to a buddy's house in lynnwood traveling through brier when a white VR4 took a left in front of me. I flipped a bitch and followed for a bit, just to make sure it was a V and it had all the body work but the badge wasn't on the upper part of the rear. Does it belong to anyone on here? If so, why don't we meet up and have a pint? I went to the dsm bbq up in mukulteo last weekend for a bit and was the only VR4 there... Where are you all hiding?

raptorWagon

It wasn't mine, but I was at the mukilteo meet, just arrived really late. I was busy getting an alignment and brakes flushed that morning. I'll probably be down for the deception pass meet/cruise at the end of the month.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts