The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Spotted! white GVR4 IN the junkyard :-(

656of1000

At the E-Z Pull & Save in New Ringgold, PA, i found a poor 91 just sitting there. By the looks of it, this car was never modified. I'm thinking the previous owner never knew what it really was. I found stock i/c tubing, stock shift boot, stock exhaust, stock suspension, etc. I believe the front end was smashed in, becausr the L/F fender was peeled away, and the rest of the front was gone. This car was picked very clean, although it looked like most of the side skirts were intact and in good shape.

And yes, I got the VIN for the registry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JA3CX56U5NZ013523
NO BADGE- dashboard was gone!
Summit White
Sunroof

I found the double din radio trim piece with two openings. Does that indicate whether it had the cd player, or did both optional radios have the same trim piece?

Diego

Go back and get the driver dogleg for me will, I'm in desperate need of that. Oh and the passenger rear dogleg the little piece that goes to the end of the sideskirt, thank you pm me for my shipping info if you will do so.

Diego

blackvr4

thats sad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
BTW i saw ur car at the sonic meet, car looks good man!

656of1000

Quoting Diego:
Go back and get the driver dogleg for me will, I'm in desperate need of that. Oh and the passenger rear dogleg the little piece that goes to the end of the sideskirt, thank you pm me for my shipping info if you will do so.

Diego

That junkyard is almost 2 hours from where I live, and while I will be going back, I doubt it'll be in the near future. But if that changes I'll let you know.

Quoting Blackvr4:
thats sad
BTW i saw ur car at the sonic meet, car looks good man!

Thanks! What did you come in? I didn't see any other Galants while I was there.

Last edited:

blackvr4

I had the white 1991 Eagle Talon there, I was actually in my friends S2000 when I saw you pull in I gave you a thumbs up! I also have a white Galant VR-4, which I really wanted to bring there but at the time of the sonic meet it didn't have either a head unit or speakers so I didn't want to drive over an hour with no music.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts