The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Spatchana (aka Pot)

4Grim

Another great transaction with Pot...thank you again man!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

thomcasey

Part arrived on-time and in perfect condition!!

thomcasey

Another great transaction! He had me contact him in order to discuss what I was wanting and what he could provide. Saved me money and him time. Win! Win!

AllanL

Quoting AllanL:
Quoting AllanL:
thanks Pot! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

and again... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

and again... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

kjbtsi6686

Great guy to work with, definitely will buy from him again.

89Mirageman

Not sure what else I can add here. Pot sent me a throttle body to block the vacuum ports on. Took me an hour or so and I gave him the buddy hookup price since we've bought, sold and traded parts for years. Instead he sends me nearly double what I asked for. Great guy in my book.

T3mp0r

Great seller. Good guy. Had lots of patience with all my questions about determining the exact bits and parts I needed when I could have looked up the P/n's prior. I bought some clips that go to the sideskirts that were missing on my particular vr4. One was damaged, no fault of the seller, and he immediatly offered to send another in it's place. A+

Thanks again!

Jes

GSTwithPSI

Pot always has stuff when you need it. He sent me some much needed driveshaft parts quickly and without question. He's hooked me up with parts so many times, I've lost track of the favors I owe him. Truly a great guy, and an awesome friend.

Thanks, Pot.

"Pot" totally came through with some much needed parts for my 87 JDM GVR4, he had some rear seatbelt retractors that I needed since mine only had lap belts in the back. He also had some discontinued trim clips, washer nozzles and a inside door handle in great condition. He even gave me a great deal on some OEM rims to give my car that original "factory" look.

Thanks again POT!!

Till next transaction

engiekev

Another great transaction with Pot, I needed a wiper relay and he shipped very quickly and at reasonable cost. Part fixed the issue too!

thomcasey

Yet another flawless transaction

Amanthius

I was in desperate need of a radiator fan because you all know how janky these parts get after 28 years. I hit up Pot and he sold me an awesome condition radiator fan! Works great and he even took the time to help me diagnose some stuff with my car. I highly recommend him.

Oh yeah, his packing skills are on point! The amount of care he put into packing the fan was like no other. Great seller and great guy in general. Thanks, Pot!

AllanL

Quoting AllanL:
Quoting AllanL:
thanks Pot! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

and again... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

and again... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

and then again.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited:

mooserage

Staff member
Received a smattering of parts from Pot in even better condition than I expected. Great guy, fast shipping, will definitely be looking out for other opportunities to get parts from him.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts