The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Source for lifters.

gvr4ever

After spending the weekend trying to clean mine, I do believe that the spring in one of them is making some nasty noises. Anyway, what is the current source for good prices on them?

Please, no ebay links. The link in the how to section seems to be dead.

Thanks.

1941Galant

I know you asked for no ebay links, but I just picked up a set of these.

click

Other members have used them without any problems, and they are reasonably priced.

Last edited:

Brianawd

I have the same lifter in my car. I also have the 1mm over size ss valves. Good company.
I have been into there store a few times as they are local to me. Only about 2 miles from my work. Its the only place I will buy valves and lifters from.

1941Galant

I picked up a set of their standard valves too, they seem to be pretty damn nice, and a hell of a lot cheaper than other aftermarket valves.

gvr4ever

Well, I emailed the guy asking if he can take a CC#. I don't have a paypall or ebay account. Too many horror stories. Thanks for making at least this one guy legit in case I have to open an account.

stevep

Lowest price isn't always the most important factor. I'm very happy with the service I get from the parts dinosaur in AZ. click I know he takes credit cards and ships quickly.

Last edited:

jb4

Quoting stevep:
Lowest price isn't always the most important factor. I'm very happy with the service I get from the parts dinosaur in AZ. click I know he takes credit cards and ships quickly.

I also use Parts Dinosaur. Good service, quick shipping.

Brianawd

Quote:

It not about low price. It about the product he has and the service. If your implying that because they sell the parts for cheap makes them junk they sorry you are wrong. Maybe you should hold there product in your had before you imply its cheap.

Oh and for the OP. Just give them a call in the morning as I know they take CC as that is how I have paid when I went in to pick up my valves and lifters.

fivestardsm

Quoting 1941Galant:
I know you asked for no ebay links, but I just picked up a set of these.

click

Other members have used them without any problems, and they are reasonably priced.

+1 on this!!
I bough them from this seller as well, and they are perfect. The guy is good to deal with also. My friend had set up a new account and it wasn't varified through paypal yet, but he still sent them before the payment(e-check) cleared. I also talked to him on the phone and he was just an all around great seller. I have purchased 3 sets of lifters, and a set of valves from him.

gvr4ever

EDIT*** Never mind, it's not even 8am yet where they are.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Yup, engine builder is a good dude. I have bought both Mitsu and Nissan stuff from him.

gvr4ever

I ordered my set today. I can't wait till my car runs again without the timing being pulled. Unless it needs to be anyway.

sleepyvr4

Quoting jb4:
Quoting stevep:

I also use Parts Dinosaur. Good service, quick shipping.

Same.

GVR4_1057

I have parts dinosaur lifters in both cars and have had no problems. great price and service. Another vote for PD

stevep

Quoting Brianawd:
Quote:

It not about low price. It about the product he has and the service. If your implying that because they sell the parts for cheap makes them junk they sorry you are wrong. Maybe you should hold there product in your had before you imply its cheap.

I don't think you understood what I wrote.

turbofonz

I've put about 15000 miles on my Parts Dinosaur "ITM" brand lifters, they work great. I will definately get a set for my Galant.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts