The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Soon to come... Tubular control arms & K members and more!

Out of curiosity, how many people are waiting on arms? Not that I can do anything about it but I keep getting pm's asking how to get in contact with Jason because members are waiting on arms.

Gray Monster

I purchased 2 sets of front and rear adjustable control arms from Jason Talbot over 1 year ago (April/May) for Fathers day 2008. After final payment and much runaround and excuses, I received ONLY ONE front set and the rear set in October 2008. The one front set I received is incompletly assembled and missing parts. I can not install as is; I have the useless parts in my storage; still in the Edelbrock manifold box he used to ship. He shipped from a Dodge dealership under a different name other than his. I requested a refund and he will no longer return my emails. I have lost communication with him and I am seeking advice, if anyone can help me recover my money. Much appreciated.
Thanks,
Roger

jepherz

Staff member
Give him a bad guy post, and go from there. That will at least help others not send him money for parts they won't receive.

christo

I also put a payment on a set of arms as well over a year ago and have not seen or heard anything.

I think you can see this without joining the site. Here is the trouble a friend of mine had with him and a review of his product.
click

I feel really bad for the people like me who were completely taken by him. I waited close to 2 years for garbage parts that I wasted $500 on. After countless months are practically begging for my parts I received unfinished work with defectve parts. Ball joint boot that were already torn before I even took them out of the box. I had them looked at by 2 different professional fabricators and they all but laughed. Parts werent even semetrical. The same part for the other side wasnt the same size.

Im not going to say this all over again, because its all been said in my forums thread. DO NOT send this guy a dime of your money. I went through the same thing you guys you are going through. A lot of broken promises.

By the looks of it, he made out like a bandit.

The best part is, he still claims he did nothing wrong and we the customers are to blame.

Thats all Im going to say. If you would like to talk to me, either PM me on LVDSM or here. Although I logged on here for the first time in a long while, so you are better off signing up on LVDSM to cantact me. Its my forum, I run it so Im always on. Im easy to get a hold of.

Quoting Gray Monster:
I purchased 2 sets of front and rear adjustable control arms from Jason Talbot over 1 year ago (April/May) for Fathers day 2008. After final payment and much runaround and excuses, I received ONLY ONE front set and the rear set in October 2008. The one front set I received is incompletly assembled and missing parts. I can not install as is; I have the useless parts in my storage; still in the Edelbrock manifold box he used to ship. He shipped from a Dodge dealership under a different name other than his. I requested a refund and he will no longer return my emails. I have lost communication with him and I am seeking advice, if anyone can help me recover my money. Much appreciated.
Thanks,
Roger

Sorry Roger, you are in the same boat as I was until I just said f*** it and cut my losses. I got parts that look like they were JB welded together. I hope he enjoyed my 500 bucks.

toybreaker

iconoclast
WTF guys? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

You really need to start a bad guy thread and post your experiences up there.

The bad guys forum was invented for exactly that reason, and by not using it, you're enabling this asshat to steal other peoples money. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

By addressing this issue in the proper forum, people researching whether or not to business with this person can see the quality of his work, and the issues with his delivery timeframe.

Please get a thread started in the proper area so that others will not have the same experience.

Thank you.

thecman02

Does anyone have an address on his place of business or personal address. I'm going to file a police report. This guy is pissing me off.

edit

Jason Talbot 441 N Broad St,Allentown, PA 18104

google search came up with that. I don't know if its legit but its more information for anyone else pursuing trying to get there money back.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts