The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

some pics of 608 before I sold it

Whoodoo

Wow I really like those wheels. IMO this car needs a wheel with a little curve to the spoke. That is my biggest problem with evo wheels - the spokes have little to no curve, and with all the curves on the galant, it just doesn't match up.

Sorry, back on topic... Why'd you sell?

beefajita

I have a much faster one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif
I needed to focus my resources on one supercar, what with the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gifeconomy and all

Summit white FTW! Definitely the fastest color made. Have any more pics, bay shot's?

beefajita

The white one has a sunroof, the green one had sun damaged paint flaking off the roof. Yes white ones tend to be the fastest outta my stable.
Unfortunately I am separated from my car at this time, I miss it, and so now I make posts on the board that has given me much info over the years (an effort to not have newbie next to my name).

I wish I did have some under the hood pics on this computer, but I don't. It is a mess under there right now anyways. Lots of good stuff, just not super clean, yet.

I do have some wheel well shots from a brake rebuild right up I ment to do bu did not.

Also, I need to figure how to update my profile

Go to "my home" and scroll don't and click on the edit icon towards the mid to bottom right IIRC.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned