The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold

carscrash83

The car is sold. Full asking price to local guy. Thanks

Last edited:

Does the ac work good? Are there any issues with the car. I see that you drive it 80 miles a day, would you think that it would make it to Mobile AL on its own?

carscrash83

The AC works ice cold I had it charged in August and I think it would make it any where. It is very reliable and I run 12psi with the boost controller for my daily ride.

carscrash83

I will post more pictures when it stops snowing with the snows on it plus interior shots. Thanks for looking.

carscrash83

Bump for a price drop. Looking to sell for best resonable offer I need the money for my house.

Sean92AWD

This car is immaculate! Great price too.

91GVR4#479

What is the history? Are there any issues with it? 4WS rotted / disabled? (I've had 3 VR4's and every one rotted out the 4WS lines). Any "surprises" at all? I'd like to see more Pics inside and out when you get a chance please, but I certainly do understand the weather problem. I don't "need" it now, but I'll always consider one that is a great value. Thanks.

carscrash83

Thanks. I wasn't sure if they would look to drifty for the car.

carscrash83

Sold

Last edited:

carscrash83

Taking offers.

iLLeffeKt vr-4

Willing to trade for a 99 red turbo civic si?

carscrash83

iLLeffeKt vr-4
PM me with more info and pics

91GVR4#479

I'm embarrased to lowball this offer, but since I don't need it and don't really want it through the winter, I'll give you $3000 if you have to sell it now. If you really need the money I'll buy it now, but as the current owner of an identical green 91 VR4 I hope that you can do better.

carscrash83

Merry Christmas bump

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts