The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sold!

coyotes

I've seen the car in person, its in good overall shape. Another clean PACNW car!

Also you should sell me those mudflaps

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

So you're not sure why is overheating?

I am not 100% sure why it is overheating. I do know it for sure is burning coolant, symptoms seem to me like HG starting to go, but most of my experience is with BMW 6 cyl cars & subarus. It burns coolant on start up and you can smell it, and see white smoke for a few seconds after. then it runs normal until it starts to get warm. If you turn on the heater temp will stay in the middle, if the heater goes off it climbs until about the 3/4 mark. Oil and coolant are still staying in their own channels but I didn't want to drive it until that was not the case.

Coyotoes if you want those flaps i'll throw them your way if the new owner doesn't want them!

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Dang well if you find out for sure what the issue is, then I'll send you an offer.

G

Staff member
Stop it. ^ You know you have no intention of buying it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

coyotes

I wish I could buy it. it seems like an easy fix to me. I feel like it's not the head gasket.

Jesus_Negros

Quoting G:
Stop it. ^ You know you have no intention of buying it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Why?
I would of bought AlphaMale car but he sold it.

G

Staff member
^BS. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Jesus_Negros

LMK OP thx /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts